Employees or workers are the backbone of every workplace be it a small business firm or a multi-national company. For proper functioning of these organizations it is essential to keep the workers satisfied and happy to motivate them for better performance. And to satisfy the workers it is the responsibility of the employer to take care of all their demands which also comprises of their health. A proper health guide has to be arranged for every worker for their complete protection.
The current recession has changed the work culture in the organizations drastically. They are now recruiting lesser number of people capable of multitasking. As a result of which the work pressure on a single person has increased a lot. Night shifts, overtime, street foods, indiscipline lifestyle has an adverse effect on the workers’ health.
To achieve their career goal, to earn more and to be successful workers often have to compromise with their is the responsibility of the employers to extend their helping hand to create a better work environment workers which will help them to stay motivated for better performance.
There are different ways which would help the employers take care of their workers’ health. Some of the tools for proper employee health care are as follows
Different Ways to maintain good health of the Workers
1. Maintain a healthy environment in the workspace with proper sanitation and cleanliness
2. Make the workers feel comfortable with necessary arrangements like proper sitting place, air supply,healthy foods in canteen or cafeteria etc
3. Assigning a suitable place where they can relax during breaks
4. Suitable health insurance for every worker
5. Try to show individual care for every worker by sharing their problems to give them mental support to handle the work pressure
Often purchasing a health insurance for individual …